MERRY CHRISTMAS 2013

Andre Kesteloot andre.kesteloot at verizon.net
Tue Dec 24 14:22:22 CST 2013

	*/
/**//**/
/**/Dear Friends,

This lovely card from ancient centuries will bring you our very best
wishes. /**/
/**/Everything is well -so far- on our side. We are happy (this is our
54th Christmas together!) and we think of you in the midst of his
dazzling and musical celebration period. /**/
/**/Our two boys and their families are still very close to us... what
else to desire ? /**/
/**//**/
/**/Thanks very much for your card !! /**/
/**/Our best hugs, wishing that our respective wishes do indeed come
through this coming year. /**/
/**//**/
/**/André & Eliane Kesteloot/*

---