Frequency Hopping Spread Spectrum

wb4jfi at knology.net wb4jfi at knology.net
Sat Dec 28 22:25:06 CST 2013

Everything that is old is new again....

I believe that most non-professional spread spectrum aficionados generally use the term “spread spectrum” to discuss both frequency hopping (FHSS) and direct sequence (DSSS) spread spectrum.  Some purists don’t necessarily agree with this, but I’m not pure in any aspect.  Hop bunny, hop!

I still have my Icom IC-2N HT that was modified to hop the two-meter band.  I’m not sure I can find the program on my IMSAI CP/M computer to drive it, however.
73, Terry, WB4JFI