Re.: Hedy Lamarr

Phil philmt59 at aol.com
Sun Dec 29 19:25:30 CST 2013

I'm fairly certain that ALL of MY ancestors had sex at least once.

In the words of Irish comedian Dave Allen:

"It was the Catholic church that made all Irish men drunks. Every Sunday, the priest would yell from the pulpit, "Do it! But don't enjoy it!" The Irish men would go out to the pub, come home plastered, and do it with their wives. And in the morning, they couldn't remember if they'd enjoyed it or not!"

Phil M1GWZ