Fw: AMRAD : Membership

Stephen Roux stephenroux at mweb.co.za
Tue Jun 4 11:27:03 CDT 2013

Glacier
Dear Sir /Madam,
We are currently having a postal strike for the last two months , I thought
I could approach membership this way . Just advise how I can pay via paypal

Thanks

Stay well
AMRAD Membership
AMRAD membership is presently obtained via mail, or in person at the monthly
meetings or Saturday Tacos. Here's what's on the membership application.
(HTML Form under development.)

Membership Application:
Name_Stephanus ROUX ______  License Class : Eqv_Extra   ARRL Member? Yes__
Call : Sign ZS6XRS __  Phone_+27 11 9184519
Address 13 Villa Graca , Antonie Prinsloo Str , Beyerspark , Boksburg
City___East Rand                   State:: Gauteng_
Country_South Africa    ZIP_1459
Email_stephenroux at mweb.co.za_I support the purposes of AMRAD.(signed)_ S
Roux ________ date 04.06.13_

Interests?
__Microwaves          __Personal Computers      X__Amateur Satellites
__Packet Technology   __Spread Spectrum         X__Digital Signal Processing
__Comm. for the Handicapped    __Other__Amateur Radio Astronomy

Annual Dues:  $20 regular or $8 for second family member at same
address. Canadian and Mexican addresses, please add $2 for
postage. Overseas, please add $9 for air-mail. Payable in US $ only.

AMRAD Amateur Radio Research and Development Corporation
P.O. Box 6148
McLean VA 22106-6148
USA
 Regards,
Steve

                                         1952
Stephanus ROUX
Dipl Eng (elec) , Eur Ing , C Eng , CIPM , FCMI , FIET, FInstMC
FEANI # 29338  & ECUK # 409374

+27-(0)72-116 6050 (mobile) (private)
+27-(0)83-846 1584 (mobile) (work)

# radio call sign : zs6xrs
# mensan
# transhumanist / cosmologist

" minds making minds : artificial intelligence and the future of humanity "