FW: Facebook group

William Fenn bfenn at cox.net
Sun Jan 5 09:15:44 CST 2014

Yep,

Guess who reads facebook, all tweets, google+ and everything else they can
find?

Keep our reflector, don't add facebook or any of the others . make it easier
for them to keep track of what we do and help reduce the amount of storage
space they use that is being supported by the taxpayer in the long run.

  _____