FW: FW: Facebook group

William Fenn bfenn at cox.net
Sun Jan 5 12:19:37 CST 2014

Richard,

Does that put on a par with the Egyptians who built the pyramids?  I wonder
if future historians will have as much trouble deciphering our computer
files as we had deciphering hieroglyphics when they break the seals on our
concrete data store houses.

Remember, we must leave them a Rosetta Stone at some point in time.

Bill