Facebook group

Mike ODELL mo at ccr.org
Sun Jan 5 21:50:14 CST 2014

Isaac Asimov wrote a short story about a civilization that went all-electronic storage
of all information. eventually people got tired of having to use some electronic thing
to look stuff up. so they started printing out sections they used frequently.
eventually people got tired of carrying around loose piles of paper so some people started
packaging collections. The idea quickly caught on and soon the

          Binder Of Organized Knowledge

replaced the electronic oracles.

and that's your ancient scifi bedtime story for this evening.

Night All.....

      - mo

Sent from my iPad so please excuse the jammy fingers.