Wouxun.us stops selling Wouxun radios

Louis Mamakos louie at transsys.com
Mon Jan 6 09:50:18 CST 2014

What I found a little annoying is his admission that Wouxun’s relationship with them soured, and for the last two years, we was buying radios using other names.  So while you might believe he was an authorized distributed, it turned into some funky grey-market channel.  I was surprised the dirty laundry was aired so publicly, but hey, it’s his business.

louie
wa3ymh