Anti Virus Needed

Phil philmt59 at aol.com
Fri Jan 17 14:44:51 CST 2014

In the 1980s, I had the temerity to query why every household appliance needed to be fitted with a digital clock. Now I know that I was just prescient.

Don't worry - help is at hand. It's only a short time before 'Make' magazine publishes an article on "How to hack your fridge to be - just a fridge" (possibly with a digital clock).

My Subaru Outback has an automatic transmission system with a number of clever interlocks. It also has a section in the handbook headed, "How to disable the interlocks in order to make the car fully drivable in the event of interlock failure." I love my Subaru Outback.

Phil M1GWZ