Anti Virus Needed

Phil philmt59 at aol.com
Fri Jan 17 17:53:54 CST 2014

> Yes, but if you bypass your Subaru's interlocks, what are the chances of passing your MOT?
>
> Joe, N6DGY

Interesting question - I don't think the interlocks are legally required, only to prevent you from accidentally selecting reverse while driving at 70 mph (yes, we can do 70 mph over here!). I forgot to mention that the manual also explains that, if necessary, you can discard the selector lever altogether and substitute, for example, a big screwdriver. It's tempting.

Phil M1GWZ