Web-connect everything you own

Joseph Bento joseph at kirtland.com
Tue Jan 21 17:56:28 CST 2014

On 1/21/2014 1:10 PM, Phil wrote:
> Why does my mobile phone want to know how clean my teeth are? Well,
> I'm sure there must be a good reason. These people know more than I do.
>
> Phil M1GWZ

Likewise, I could never figure out why my dishwasher or clothes dryer
needs an internet connection.  The only appliance I can remotely see a
possibility is the fridge - only if you shop at a store that shops for
you and boxes your groceries for delivery.

Were it not for good friends that I desire to remain in contact, I just
might otherwise go off the grid completely and become a hermit.

Joe, N6DGY