AMRAD Holiday Party Comments

fgentges at mindspring.com fgentges at mindspring.com
Fri Jan 31 13:21:45 CST 2014

A couple of people made comments to Karl during the party and now *POOF*
Karl recalls some details which follow...  Chambersburg PA is near
Gettysburg.  Not a long drive from Northern Virginia and I hope some of
us can make it there during the Icefest.  Maybe we can set up a ham gear
table.

Frank

At the Christmas Party two of Meg’s friends asked about things to see in
my hometown of Chambersburg, PA. This is short notice but they may be
interested in the Icefest that will be in downtown Chambersburg on
Saturday. http://icefestpa.com/

It is really a nice festival and a good time to see the town with lots
of people in it.

They may also be interested in stocking up on Pennsylvania Dutch food
before returning at The Butcher Shoppe. http://mybutchershoppe.com/

Regards,

Karl W4KRL