CD's out, Vinyl in

Richard O'Neill richardoneill at earthlink.net
Fri Feb 7 16:26:52 CST 2014

  Yep, Classic never goes out of style. I still have my collection of
ancient stereo vinyl albums (along with some really old 78's), original
Garrard turntable, Rotel AM-FM tuner / stereo amp and big speakers. I
even kept my large reel Pioneer multi-track stereo tape recorder.

  Somewhere in a box of tapes I still have my on air recordings of
Walter Cronkite's CBS coverage of the Apollo 8 mission - from beginning
to end. Good grief, I'm beginning to feel like part of a museum collection.

Richard