147.21 Repeater

William Fenn bfenn at cox.net
Tue Feb 25 15:02:51 CST 2014

Gentlemen,

Hal Feinstein, WB3KDU, has suggested we start having a weekly technical
session on the AMRAD repeater (147.210 - no tone).  With this in mind I will
call a net tonight at 7:30 PM on the machine and see if anyone comes back to
me. Frank (K0BRA) and I have set up an EchoLink link into the machine from
his lab in Sterling for those of you who are unable to work it directly.
This link will be up this evening and I will be using the link to call the
net.  The link Call Sign in the EchoLink listing is K0BRA-L.

Now, tonight is basically a test to see if we can call a net with an
EchoLink Net Control.  We have tested the link but may run into problems.

You can download EchoLink software at the following URL:

http://www.echolink.org/register_data.jsp

The folks at EchoLink are efficient at authorizing users when you send them
a .jpg picture of you license.

Bill

N4TS