147.21 Repeater

K3WRY at aol.com K3WRY at aol.com
Tue Feb 25 18:40:23 CST 2014

Well, I tried it from Richmond with 50w and 11e beam, but could not raise
it.

Regards,

73's Dr. Joe Palsa

K3WRY  -GROL-ARRL-Life-ARES-APCO-IEEE
ARRL-Virginia State Government  Liaison
VDEM-ARCA-CVCC-RARC-AMRAD-PVRC
NAVY MARS NNN0PBN
Chesterfield  County EC
SKYWARN Storm Spotter VRIC035-NCO
Cell: 804-350-2665
Fax;  804-674-0714
_k3wry at aol.com_ (mailto:k3wry at aol.com)
_k3wry at arrl.net_ (mailto:k3wry at arrl.nethttp)
http
://_www.qrz.com/db/k3wry_ (http://www.qrz.com/db/k3wry)

"You  are what you do, When it counts"
NOTICE: The information contained in this  electronic mail transmission is
intended for the use of the named individual or  entity to which it is
directed and may contain information that is privileged or  otherwise
confidential. It is not intended for transmission to, or receipt by,  anyone other that
the named addressee. It should not be copied or forwarded to  any
unauthorized persons. If you have received this electronic mail transmission  in
error, please delete it from your system without copying or forwarding it,  and
notify the sender of the error by reply E-mail.

No trees were  destroyed in the sending of this message, however, a
significant number of  electrons were terribly inconvenienced.

In a message dated 2/25/2014 7:34:36 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,