AMRAD Technical Net

William Fenn bfenn at cox.net
Tue Feb 25 19:26:27 CST 2014

Gentlemen,

I want to thank the following who checked into the first 2014 AMRAD
technical net this evening.

AB3SX - Jerry via EchoLink from Silver Spring, MD

W4KRL - Karl via EchoLink from Woodbridge, VA

WB4JFI - Terry via EchoLink from Charleston, SC

N4ICK - Andre via W4CIA Repeater

W4RI - Paul via W4CIA Repeater

WB3KDU - Hal via W4CIA Repeater

KE4S - Dave via W4CIA Repeater

W4XP - Chuck via EchoLink from Evanston, N.J,

AK4QJ - Glen via W4CIA Repeater

Considering the short notice given on the AMRAD reflector I will say we had
a very good turn out.

What I hope will happen now is that everyone will check in next week at the
same time (7:30 PM).  I will also say the night for this net can be changed
if there is a consensus on doing this.

What is really needed is feedback on what topics we could discuss and
improvements to make this a successful net.  Hopefully we will have more
stations next week on both the RF and EchoLink portions of the Net.

Again, I thank everyone who participated in this evenings net.

Bill

N4TS

Net Control 2/25/2014