AMRAD R390A on sale on eBay

fgentges at mindspring.com fgentges at mindspring.com
Wed Feb 26 15:50:15 CST 2014

We have had an R390A donated to AMRAD to sell.  We got it cleaned up and
checked out.

The PTO was calibrated so the kHz dial reads withing 0.5 kHz from end to
end.  This was done using a calibration jig built by Zac, KJ4BXT, using
a custom test jig he built.  Setting up this kind of alignment accuracy
takes this kind of jig.  Many of you will recognize Zac that has come to
tacos from time to time.

This is a really nice receiver and pretty much original.  We want to
raise some money for the organization.  You can come by the lab and
inspect it if you  want.

Go to eBay and search for item #141203287051

Frank K0BRA