[AmradBOD] Ken Cornell Scrap Books

Frank Gentges metavox at earthlink.net
Thu Feb 27 09:11:17 CST 2014

André,

I have several here scanned to Acrobat.  They are 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th,
6th, and 8th.  Anyone in AMRAD is welcome to copies from our library.

Because we could not reach agreement on the copyright we cannot post to
a general web site.  His estate was looking to finance his nephew for
his collage expenses and we could not justify or afford that.  We had
hoped we could get the rights just for extending the memory of his work.

Frank