Android, not Apple, dominated the tablet market in 2013 - CSMonitor.com

William "Bill" Kisse WA3GJD at arrl.net
Mon Mar 3 11:34:07 CST 2014

I can only say Hurrah! as Apple is a closed system that caters to - in our jargon - appliance operators.

There is so much more that Android has and will accomplish as it's open source.

Closed systems = no innovation

Open systems = anything's possible

A great place to start with customization of Android is:  http://www.cyanogenmod.org/

73,

Bill
WA3GJD

William "Bill" Kisse

301-908-8279
“Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has.”
Margaret Mead, American Cultural Anthropologist