Android, not Apple, dominated the tablet market in 2013 - CSMonitor.com

William "Bill" Kisse WA3GJD at arrl.net
Mon Mar 3 14:33:31 CST 2014

Thank you Bob.

I totally agree on many levels.

The "I drive a Ford, you drive a Chevy" and we are both happy and the car takes us on our journeys applies here.

The option of multiple platforms means that there are choices.

No one-size-fits-all is the spirit of innovation and truly no one size fits all.

One of the best parts about Android devices whether they be phones, tablets or otherwise specialized devices is that competition lowers costs and creates/encourages innovation.

Of course, there is a great deal of junk in the low-cost marketplace, but with some research gems are to be had.

Apple is more costly and in general the quality is good - without question.

I enjoy my Ford....  :-)

Warmest Regards.

Bill

William "Bill" Kisse

301-908-8279
“Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has.”
Margaret Mead, American Cultural Anthropologist