AMRAD technical Net

Karl W4KRL W4KRL at arrl.net
Tue Mar 4 19:37:22 CST 2014

Bill,

I was unable to check in on Echolink through my iPhone but had no trouble
using the Windows client. Another checkin had exactly the same the same
experience. I could hear you and Andre but I don't think you heard me.
Martin and I chatted on Echolink with no difficulty. He was in Mexico.

Looks like there is some problem with the link between the repeater and the
Internet.

73 Karl W4KRL