From Russia with Love

Richard O'Neill richardoneill at earthlink.net
Fri Mar 21 08:34:32 CDT 2014

On 3/21/2014 6:13 AM, Phil wrote:
> if I wave my copy of "U.S. Army Special Forces Guide To Unconventional
> Warfare: Improvised Munitions Handbook" (purchased readily from
> Amazon) at immigration, the US authorities will realize that I'm on-side

   Whoa, not so fast there pardner. That's sure to get you a lengthy one
on one conversation with homeland security. US authorities even consider
ex US military personnel potentially dangerous adversaries. After all,
such folks are highly skilled experienced warriors who, following
military service, might still take seriously their oath to defend this
country against all enemies, both foreign and domestic. Clearly a red
flag danger to out of control government.

  Hell, politicians don't even want the public to be armed with sporting
firearms, much less have access to paramilitary knowledge and weapons.
Better to carry a book about the joys of flower arranging and basket
weaving.

Anon