Chip and Pin - the answer to the card cloning problem. Not.

William "Bill" Kisse bill at kisse.us
Fri May 23 21:05:52 CDT 2014

This is shocking news and virtually guarantees all the criminal organizations in the world are keeping up with technology.

What is the best authentication method?

Iris scan, fingerprint, breathalyzer (seriously remember reading about this some time ago)?

In a discussion about fraud...

I'm sure many of you have seen the multiple security embedded in our new 100-spot.

I understand the Iranians have been printing counterfeit 100's by the ton...along with who-knows-who.

So now that the "New $100.00" is in circulation, wouldn't it be prudent for the U.S. to declare all old bills invalid by a date certain?

Does this make sense?

73,

Bill
W3MSH

William "Bill" Kisse

301-908-8279
“Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has.”
Margaret Mead, American Cultural Anthropologist