war story

Iain McFadyen ki4hlv at gmail.com
Mon May 26 20:45:33 CDT 2014

Here is a quote from the owner of the museum in my previous messages:

<Quote>

The rx, on the right is an R1082 and the tx on the left looks like a TR9
but slightly different. I thought it might be a T1115 but looked at mine
and no, so TR9 with mods but could not really say 100%.

 cheers, Ben.

<Unquote>