Chip and Pin - the answer to the card cloning problem. Not.

William "Bill" Kisse bill at kisse.us
Tue May 27 21:33:00 CDT 2014

Agreed.

I was in the point of sale sales and installation business for over 20 years and this is certainly not new news.

The credit card companies have been happy to deal with fraudulent charges then pass the costs on to we consumers.

Shameful behavior.

William "Bill" Kisse

301-908-8279
“Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has.”
Margaret Mead, American Cultural Anthropologist