AMRAD Repeater

Joseph Bento joseph at kirtland.com
Sat Jun 7 08:20:36 CDT 2014

I am on now, also.

I had used Echolink in the past, but upon purchasing a new computer, I
neglected to set the UDP firewall exceptions in my router for the new
computer's IP address.   TCP was already set, which allowed me to
connect to Echolink's test server, but little else.

The UDP exceptions have been added, and I can now connect.

At this hour on Saturday morning, I have not yet heard any traffic, and
nobody has answered my "monitoring" call.  I do hear the repeater's ID
and courtesy beep, so I'm pretty sure my configuration is OK now.

Joe, N6DGY