AMRAD Repeater

Iain McFadyen ki4hlv at gmail.com
Sat Jun 7 12:12:03 CDT 2014

Looks like Echolink will support at least 3 external connections.

At the moment,
W0RPK is connected.
KI4HLV is connected from his laptop in Port of Spain, Trinidad
and
G4JMM is connected from his Samsumg Galaxy S4mini cellphone in .... Port of
Spain, Trinidad.

I put out a couple of calls also, but looks like everyone might still be
scoffing down the Tacos....

;-)

Iain