Call for articles

Richard Barth w3hwn at comcast.net
Sun Jun 15 17:47:30 CDT 2014

Since there were no speakers at the June meeting and the
show-and-tell that was scheduled instead fell victim to the weather
(and perhaps other causes -- four of us showed up) we're rather short
of fodder for the next issue of the newsletter. If you have
ever felt an urge to write about something of interest to the wider
AMRAD audience, now's the time. Please grab your
keyboard and go at it.

Send to me at the above address, since Paul has had to resign as
editor for reasons of health, and I've assumed the job.

Material should, if possible, get here by midweek.

Thanks, and 73

Dick