VLF possibility

lstoskopf at cox.net lstoskopf at cox.net
Wed Jun 18 12:05:03 CDT 2014

Just joking, but after reading about the 9 KHz Atlantic crossing, wonder how many strings I would need to pull to get them to put a carrier on the new football sound system!  I do remember the late Wayne Greene telling about his hooking his submarine PA in WW2 to wires running the length of the sub.  Said "Hello" and was immediately called to the SONAR operator who reported hearing someone say "Hello".  Later in Pear another officer was laughing about his fatigue operator (a thousand miles away) claiming to have heard someone say "Hello".

>From the Kansas State Athletic director's newsletter:

> We are equally excited to be installing a brand new best-of-class modern audio sound system, including nearly 100 total loudspeakers, which will utilize the latest amplifier and digital signal processing technology with more than 200,000 watts of amplification. The increased speaker locations will provide for better sound distribution and audio clarity and quality throughout the arena.

N0UU