ISO professional antenna installer

Chip Fetrow tacos at fetrow.org
Sun Jul 6 01:40:02 CDT 2014

Davis Antenna in Waldorf, MD.  I have used them several times for real satellite dishes, and they do good work.  They understand commercial roofs and won’t cause leaks, unlike some tower crews with whom I have worked.

I wouldn’t use them to mount a broadcast antenna, but I wouldn’t use a tower crew to put a TVRO dish on a roof either.

—chip