Blitzortung!

Mark Whittington markwhi at gmail.com
Wed Jul 16 07:26:19 CDT 2014

There's a google maps mashup version that allows for better manipulation of
the view with the same data.

http://www.lightningmaps.org/realtime?lang=en

I contacted them a few weeks ago and asked about purchasing a receiver kit,
but they were out of stock and were about to go on vacation for several
weeks.