sorting fun

Phil philmt59 at aol.com
Fri Jul 18 17:05:01 CDT 2014

About ten years ago, I spent a few evenings sorting a mixed lot of several hundred transistors with a bunch of little ziplock bags and a magnifying glass. I found it very relaxing and therapeutic.

It was then that I realized I'd turned into my Dad. He collected stamps.

I have since used some of the transistors. Perhaps as many as "several". The rest will be used to weigh down my coffin.

Phil M1GWZ