Arduino - New low prices at Microcenter

Karl W4KRL karl.w4krl at gmail.com
Tue Jul 22 16:11:59 CDT 2014

André,

I did not buy any as I now have a shoebox full of Arduinos. The Inland
products looked good through the plastic wrapper. The labels say they use
the same circuit as the corresponding Italian model. The layouts look
similar, maybe identical.

I bought a knockoff clone on eBay for $10 and thought I was getting a good
deal. This is even better with instant delivery and a place to return it if
needs be.

Karl