power budget

Nan and Sandy Sanders radiodog77 at pobox.com
Sun Jul 27 14:17:16 CDT 2014

I have a walmart  115 ah deep cycle I got in
early 2011. It has spent at least 1.5 years
hooked to one of these
http://www.batteryminders.com/batteryminder-model-12248-12volt-8-amp-12v-8a-charger-maintainer-desulfator/
(cheaper if you shop around) without having to
add water. I use it to run radios, inverters and
such when I don't want to run a generator. I have
been using the charger on another battery for the
last 3 months and this 3.5 year old Walmart
battery not charged in 3 months reads 12.87 v.
http://batteryuniversity.com/ is good place to start learning about batteries.
      Sandy
      WB5MMB