Thanks & A Qustion & A Re-Post Of A Story About A Solar Storm Which Could Have Been Catastrophic.

Richard revo753 at yahoo.com
Sun Jul 27 15:52:57 CDT 2014

Greetings All,

Bill & Sandy thanks for your reply!

Should the Tacos reflector, in addition to reflecting a message to others, also reflect the message back to the sender?

It seems, I used to receive the messages which sent. As I remember, they were reflected back to me.  Currently this is not happening on the Tacos reflector.  Should I receive my messages reflected back to me?

Last week, I sent a post to the group which regarded a relatively recent solar storm which could have been catastrophic had it (the solar storm) been nearer to the earth.  Did any of you receive that post and  my link to the article?  If not, here it is again:

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/capital-weather-gang/wp/2014/07/23/how-a-solar-storm-nearly-destroyed-life-as-we-know-it-two-years-ago/

Best Wishes To All
Richard  KI4KXJ