the shack is about to collapse

Joseph Bento joseph at kirtland.com
Sun Aug 3 08:46:51 CDT 2014

I have hope for the future after subscribing to a Facebook antique radio
group.  Several of the members are Canadian teens from Quebec.  These
kids knowledge of electronics and their thirst to learn more from the
older generation is amazing!  One kid has a collection of Marconi Canada
radios - all restored by him.  He's only 16.

Maybe that's a Canadian phenomenon.  Maybe it's more localized to
Quebec.  Whatever it is, I hope interests like that spread.

Joe, N6DGY