Opinions on safety of dropbox ???

Nan and Sandy Sanders radiodog77 at pobox.com
Mon Aug 4 11:20:53 CDT 2014

Does ECC on the NAS really help all that much when all the PC's
feeding files to the NAS do not have ECC or is it because the NAS
failures are more spectacular? ( It is much better than 30+ years ago
when I would spend 1 to 6 hours almost every Sunday cleaning out bad
1k x 1 DRAM chips out of 4Meg memory boxes on a pair of 360-165s).
      Sandy
     WB5MMB

At 09:39 AM 8/4/2014, Mike O'Dell wrote:
>: