Next Generation Aircraft

Mike ODELL mo at ccr.org
Wed Aug 13 19:44:38 CDT 2014

that idea got a lot of ink about 6 months ago.
it's still an interesting idea, though.

the more interesting item, though, was in the also-rans on the last page
where Marianne Faithful (hideously ironic name if there ever was one)
claims she know who killed Jim Morrison. the person she identified was long
suspected of being involved, but the tale goes on from there and is
a remarkable example of tail-recursion as applied to irony and
narcissism. sheesh.

      - mo

Sent from my iPad so please excuse the jammy fingers.