More about the Tor Network

Philip Miller Tate philmt59 at aol.com
Wed Sep 3 08:12:07 CDT 2014

In John Runner's sci-fi novel, "The Shockwave Rider", the government not only monitors people's opinions via network activity, but holds a fake lottery based on people successfully 'predicting' political and social events, thus making the public more accepting of unpopular government actions because they might stand to win some money if they come true.

So, watch out for such a lottery - coming to your country Real Soon Now...

Phil M1GHZ

Sent from my brain, via my fingers