More about the Tor Network

Rob Seastrom rs at seastrom.com
Wed Sep 3 08:18:58 CDT 2014

Andre Kesteloot <akesteloot at gmail.com> writes:

> The battle for anonymity on the web
>
> At a time when many are concerned that governments and corporations can monitor our every move, Horizon meets the hackers and scientists fighting back.
>
> Read more:
> http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/technology-29032399

Oh good, Horizon is on a new season :)

Back in April, there was a camera crew at ICANN's KSK Cermony 19
(where I participate as a Crypto Officer).  I think the footage was
for a larger story involving security on the Internet.

Is a DNS and/or DNSSEC lecture something that people would find
interesting for a Thursday night?  It's not "radio" but then again a
lot of the discussions here aren't "radio" either but under the
general rubric of deep-dives-into-our-technology.

-r