possible contest station location...

Patrick Gray patgperiod at gmail.com
Tue Sep 9 08:27:57 CDT 2014

Fear not Rob!

    I'm sure about two dozen real estate developers can't wait to 'sink
their teeth' into Plum Island. with or without 'bio-weapons' dump nearby.

Didn't stop them from developing Governors Island in '94 when the Coast
Guard left, of which I was stationed in '89 for ET "A" school and its
stockpile of Hazmat from the Army a hundred years before.

Would one not have a better chance of contracting 'bio-haz' from any NYC
subway railing barehanded?

On the Ham side, Plum Island would be ideal real estate for some arrays and
slopers to Europe channelled right through Long Island Sound! Even as a
remote transmit site!

Cheers,

Pat KF4MTV