BBC News: Molten metal batteries for the grid

Nan and Sandy Sanders radiodog77 at pobox.com
Mon Sep 22 20:53:23 CDT 2014

Back in the olden days (1980 or so) I went in to the power room in a
computer center about 5 or 6 blocks from the real big substation on
Sunrise Valley Dr (except then it was about 1/5th the size) and there
was a sign on the wall above the MG sets to coordinate starting and
stopping with VEPCO.
      Sandy
     WB5MMB