Enthusiasts fuel 'new industrial revolution'

Karl W4KRL W4KRL at arrl.net
Tue Sep 30 15:17:56 CDT 2014

Makers are attracted to hands-on/interactive demonstrations, kit building,
and educational activities. Ham radio should interest them if packaged
right.

There is a Maker Faire in Charlottesville this weekend:
http://makerfairecville.com/

I highlighted just a few of the activities that crossover into ham radio.
In case this graphic is too small here are the items of interest:

   - Amateur Radio Groups
   - Arduino Groups
   - Circuit Bending
   - DIY Radio Groups