Tuesday night net

Nan and Sandy Sanders radiodog77 at pobox.com
Wed Oct 8 00:43:17 CDT 2014

We had a nice net tonight that went for almost an hour. We had
WB3KDU, KB6NU, N4ICK (on the AMRAD repeater), KI4HLV (needs a mic),
K2YE and WB5MMB.
We will have a net Tuesday at 20:00 EDT all invited.
As requested here is some info on the contents of the box I got today
from Ukraine.

    Russian rod tube info. I have some 1j24b and 1j29b
    lots of adds, watch where you click.

    http://www.radiomuseum.org/forum/russian_subminiature_tubes.html?thread_id=200277

    http://www.radiomuseum.org/tubes/tube_1j29b-v.html

    www.radiomuseum.org/forumdata/upload/radio_1960_no7_34_38_english_10_11_2011.pdf

    Got them from http://www.sovtube.com/en/10-tubes

    counter tubes. I have SBM-20, SI-22G, and SBT-11A

    http://www.sovtube.com/en/11-x-ray-and-geiger-tubes?p=2

    they also have X-RAY tubes if you want to generate radiation
instead of detecting it.
    Also lots on EBAY.