HTML MAIL to Tacos List, WAS: End Fed HF Antennas

Howard Cunningham howardc at macrollc.com
Sat Oct 11 10:23:48 CDT 2014

Hi

This is a setting in mailman to control how is HTML processed.   I would suggest that the list be changed to not change HTML emails to text and the attachment.

hc

Howard Cunningham, MCP
howardc at macrollc.com<mailto:howardc at macrollc.com> - personal
For technical support, send an email to service at macrollc.com<mailto:service at macrollc.com> or call 703-359-9211 (24/7)