LittleBits url

Andre Kesteloot akesteloot at gmail.com
Sun Oct 12 14:15:02 CDT 2014

What I did not know is that my elder son had bought some of those bits for
his son, a couple of years ago.
He reports that the "power supply bit" overheated, and damaged other
connected "bits".
We all know how to design a short-circuit proof power-supply, with thermal
shut-down power supply, and thus that failure is not acceptable.
73
André