E-Cat -- too fun not to share

Richard O'Neill richardoneill at earthlink.net
Mon Oct 13 19:17:19 CDT 2014

On 10/13/2014 7:35 PM, Phil wrote:
> I trust that Glasgow University will invest the £18 million in either
> nuclear power, or, better still, the E-cat.

  Yeah, those seem like wise investments.

  But then there's this:
*NASA's cold fusion tech could put a nuclear reactor in every home, car,
and plane
<http://www.extremetech.com/extreme/149090-nasas-cold-fusion-tech-could-put-a-nuclear-reactor-in-every-home-car-and-plane>

*Right! .... and a chicken in every pot! I won't hold my breath waiting
for it. Besides, humans are part of the natural order of things and our
industrial processes of carbon recycling is simply natures way of
converting yesterday's waste into forms humans can build with - at least
until planetary reserves peter out or our star goes nova, whichever
comes first. =-O

Anon

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BB0aFPXr4n4
**