Call for papers

Richard Barth w3hwn at comcast.net
Mon Oct 13 19:46:03 CDT 2014

It's that time again. If you have a project you've been working on
we'd very much like to hear about in the AMRAD newsletter.

As a reminder, those members who gave impromptu presentations at the
September meeting are invited to write them up
and send them in. Since our scheduled speaker was unable to make it,
we are short some material. And if it's not used this
month, it will go into the cache for future use.

Members with particular expertise or experience in any relevant
subject, ham or computer related, feel free to share.

Send manuscripts to Ye Editor at the "FROM" address above.

Thanks and 73,

Dick