Ham Radio Club at Local Retirement Community

Chip Fetrow tacos at fetrow.org
Sat Oct 18 17:43:36 CDT 2014

Hire a company (or even a person) with insurance.  Don’t just use someone because they are young and strong.

Imagine this:  The person climbing for you, even if free, falls and breaks their neck and severs the spinal column.  Now, this person is totally disabled.  Yes, you have insurance, but that is gong to run out in short order, yet you, and your estate will stay responsible.  It’s just not worth it.

—chip