FW: Interesting News Story

William Fenn wfenn4 at verizon.net
Sun Oct 19 11:34:11 CDT 2014

Yep, It looks like those "Tower Seeds" really liked the soil as most
sprouted and grew antennas on their top.  The four that didn't grow antennas
on top did produce a little doghouse for their phasing unit.

Funny, I don't see any antennas or towers resembling the ones the TV station
showed in their news story.  I wonder if the station owner and / or the News
Director belonged to one of those Homeowner Associations that are akin to
Nazi's when it comes to their views and enforcement policies.